Of course, your fine artner glasses can also be cleaned in the dishwasher.
For an optimum, clean and brilliantly shining result, we recommend observing the following points:
- Do not leave glasses – especially red wine glasses – with beverage residue for a long time. If you don’t rinse them right away, add a little water to the glass to keep the red wine from settling in the pores of the glass.
- The glasses are optimally arranged in the dishwasher if they do not touch each other (avoid scratch marks).
- Avoid excessively high water temperatures and, if possible, follow the rinsing temperature recommendation of your equipment manufacturer.
- Leave the dishwasher open briefly at the end of the wash program to allow the steam to escape and do not remove the glasses until they have cooled.
- Use suitable detergents for the perfect cleaning performance and radiant shine.
- In addition, we recommend machine conditioner for use in between. The suitable products free your dishwasher from grease and lime deposits, ensure soft rinsing water and a hygienic climate in the machine.
Washing-active substances accelerate the drying process, prevent water and lime stains, delay glass corrosion and protect the glass in the long term.
This guarantees long-lasting pleasure with artner products.